Fresno County Farm and Nutrition Day
Save the Date!
Friday, March 17, 2017
9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- About Farm and Nutrition Day
- Register a Class - School registration is now open.
- Become a Presenter - Presenter registration is now open!
- Become a Sponsor - Sponsor Farm & Nutrition Day today!
- Become a Volunteer - Volunteer registration is now open!
How can I help and/or participate in
Farm and Nutrition Day?
- Become a Presenter - We are always looking for people in the industry to present at our event. We have four (4) types of presentations: demonstrations, presentations, booths and equipment.
- Become a Sponsor - Because of the high costs of transportation, we are hoping to assist each visiting class with a monetary donation to help off-set some or all of the bus costs that day. Unfortunately, about 90% of the classes registered to attend will not be able to attend if their transportation is not sponsored. So financial support is greatly needed!
- Become a Volunteer - In order to make this day the success we want it to be, we need people to assist us as volunteers. A variety of tasks – guides, set-up, assisting presenters, moving supplies, clean-up, and more need to be completed. We cannot do this alone and would like to encourage you to volunteer and ask your friends to come along and give a helping hand. We will need 100 or more volunteers to make this day a success.