Health Net Health Plans
The Farm Bureau Members' Health Program has provided affordable, high-quality health insurance to California Farm Bureau members since 1947. It is the first and oldest association health insurance program in California. Contact your Health Net broker for more information, or visit the Web site at www.healthnet.com.
Nationwide's family of companies offers valuable benefits, money-saving discounts, and quality insurance to protect what matters to Farm Bureau members. Available from local agents representing Allied Insurance and Nationwide Insurance, or by calling toll-free 877-OnYourSide.
Whether you live in the city or on a farm or ranch, use your Farm Bureau membership to take advantage of these benefits:
- Car insurance - 7.5 percent discount for non-agricultural members; 12.5 percent discount for agricultural members
- Farm insurance from Nationwide Agribusiness - 5 percent discount, up to $500/year from the No. 1 farm insurer in California and the U.S.
- Business auto insurance - 5 percent discount, up to $500/year
Also available at 5 percent discounts for members:
- Boat insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- ATV insurance
Nationwide's family of companies includes:
- Allied Insurance partners with a network of 1,000+ independent insurance agencies throughout California.
- Local agents representing Allied offer insurance for your car, home, farm, business and other coverages—many with special rates for California Farm Bureau members.
- Nationwide is one of the largest property and casualty insurers in the U.S., offering a complete selection of insurance coverages for individuals and businesses.
- Represented by exclusive Nationwide agents throughout California, Nationwide Insurance offers discounted rates to CFBF members on many policies.
Growers find our group program consistently offers the best value. Farm Bureau group participants receive premium rates unavailable to individual policyholders. The group's minimum premium is the lowest available for employers with small payrolls. For more information call (800) 773-7667 or visit the Web site at www.scif.com.